- 4 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: wagon bogie type
- Type: Freight Wagon
- Material: Steel
- Specification: AAR/Uic/Tb, SGS
- Warranty: >3 Years
- Color: Customized
- Age: Freight Wagon/Locomotive/Coach Car
- Bolt Grade: No
- Origin: China
- Certification: UIC, AREMA, ASTM, BS, TB
- Used for: Freight Wagon
- Method: Casting, Forging
- Part: Train Wheel
- Power: >3000W
- Charge Time: No
- Battery Life: No
- Trademark: tedrail
Customer Question & Answer (0)
Wheelsets, Wheel set as well as called wheel pairs are key safety-relevant components of rail vehicle bogies. Their properties thus have an influence on such important aspects as life cycle costs and sound emissions. A wheelset is the wheel - axle assembly of a railroad car. The frame assembly beneath each end of a car, railcar or locomotive that holds the wheelsets is called the bogie.
l Freight wagon wheel set
l Passenger Coach Wheel Set
l Locomotive Wheel Set
l All wheel sets could be supplied with bearing and axle box or without bearing.
n FREIGHT WAGON WHEEL SET
l Two mono-block wheels, Solid-Rolled, Forged or Casted
l One axle
l Railway bearing could be assembly according to customer's requirement
l Railway Axle box could be assembly according to customer's requirement.
l Meter Gauge, Standard Gauge, Broad Gauge could be supplied
l Method of Assembly: Cold Press Fitting
l Executed Standards:
u TB/T 1718 Technical requirement of railway vehicle's wheelset installation
u UIC 813 Technical specification for the supply of wheelsets for tractive and trailing stock - Tolerances and assembly
u BS 5892-6 Railway rolling stock materials - Specification for wheelsets for traction and trailing stock
u EN 13260 Railway applications. Wheelsets and bogies. Wheelsets. Product requirements
u JIS E4504 Wheelsets for railway rolling stock - Quality requirements
1. Adopts proprietary cast steel wheel manufacturing technology of ABC Rail (US).
2. Manufacturing process of cast steel wheels utilizes specially designed molding module of graphite or graphite with
Sand lining. All areas of wheel are directionally solidified at designed cooling speed to avoid casting defects that are
Normally happened in conventional pouring process. This process also delivers more optimized grain size and improved
3. Currently we are capable of engineering, producing and selling cast steel wheels with diameters ranging from
750mm to 1050mm, meeting needs of 25ton axle load and 120km/h speed. The products are characterized by
Consistent quality, sound wear resistance and safety reliability.
4. Has multiply types of cast steel wheels, including HDZ, HDZA, HDZB, HEZB, HDZD, HEZD, I
R33, CJ-36, CH36, CK36, CE-28. Some of the products have been exported to US, India, Brazil, Australia,
Tanzania and some other countries and regions.
5. Passed AAR M 107/208 and AAR M 1003 certification in 1999, ISO 9002-1994 in 2000.
6. All wheels meet AAR M-107/M-208 and China Railway Specification TB/T1013-1999.