Bogie of Railway Wagon, Casting Bogie
|FOB Price:||US $15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- 6 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Freight wagon bogie
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO9000
- Freight Wagon: Casting Bogie
- Volume: 10000-20000L
- Payload: 20t
- Trademark: tedrail
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8601101900
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Garbage Truck
- Speed: 80-160km/H
- Engine Type: 2 Stroke
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transport Package: Wooden Packing
- Origin: China
Bogies serve a number of purposes:
l Support of the rail vehicle body.
l Stability on both straight and curved track.
l Ensuring ride comfort by absorbing vibration and minimizing the impact of centrifugal forces when the train runs on curves at high speed.
l Minimizing generation of track irregularities and rail abrasion
Key components of a bogie include:
l The bogie frame: This can be of inside frame type where the main frame and bearings are between the wheels, or (more commonly) of outside frame type where the main frame and bearings are outside the wheels.
l Suspension to absorb shocks between the bogie frame and the rail vehicle body: Common types are coil springs, or rubber airbags.
l At least one wheelset, composed of an axle with bearings and a wheel at each end
l Axle box suspensions absorb shocks between the axle bearings and the bogie frame. The axle box suspension usually consists of a spring between the bogie frame and axle bearings to permit up-and-down movement, and sliders to prevent lateral movement. A more modern design uses solid rubber springs.
l Brake equipment: Two main types are used: brake shoes that are pressed against the tread of the wheel, and disc brakes and pads.
l In powered vehicles, some form of transmission, usually electrically powered traction motors or a hydraulically powered torque converter
We specialise in following types of bogies:
METER GAUGE BOGIES (1000 mm) - RIDE CONTROL WITH FRICTION
12.5 Ton Axle load
13.5/14.00 Ton Axle Load
17.00 Ton Axle Load
STANDARD GAUGE BOGIES (1435 mm) RIDE CONTROL WITH FRICTION
15 Ton Axle Load
20 Ton Axle Load
25 Ton Axle Load
BROAD GAUGE BOGIES (1676 mm) RIDE CONTROL WITH FRICTION DAMPING
20.3 Ton Axle Load
25 Ton Axle Load.
1. Bogies contain high mounting series and low mounting series.
The high one contains spoke wheel series and disc wheel series.
The low one contains low mounting series and tandem pendel axle series.
All products can be selected by customers.
Optional ABS and automatic slack adjuster available.
Optional track length available.
2. Stronger axle head. Axle head is made of farctate steel alloy, which makes it much stronger than one-piece axle.
3. Stable and durable. With our many years machinery experience, we make our axles high and very stable quality. Our after-sales sites are much matured, we provide one-year quality guarantee for all our over-sea sales.
4. Customized design. Customized design is available for we own the most powerful technician and development team in China. We can develop new products and modify traditional products according to your requirements.
5. Delivery date assurance. We have a total area of 35 thousand square meters production base to ensure your products be delivered to you in time.