- Model NO.: locomotive type Gear
- Hardness: Hardened
- Toothed Portion Shape: Spur Gear
- Type: Circular Gear
- Process: Investment Casting
- Changes Way: Stepped
- Origin: China
- Application: Locomotive
- Manufacturing Method: Cast Gear
- Material: Stainless Steel
- The Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Color
- Manipulate Way: Forced Manipulation
- Trademark: tedrail
TEDRAIL has the ability to supply the wheel per following specifications:
AAR S-660 WHEEL DESIGNS, LOCOMOTIVE AND FREIGHT CAR - ANALYSTIC EVALUATION
AAR M-107/208 WHEELS, CARBON STEEL SPECIFICATION
TB/T 1013 TECHNCIAL SPECIFICATION OF CARBON STEEL CASTING RAILWAY WHEEL
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
From the drawing to mass production, each wheel has to be passed by FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for wheel design, Casting Simulation for casting routine according the AAR S-660.
Low Stress Wheel Web Design and Stress Analysis
Casting wheel adopt low stress curved web design which has benefit to reduce heat stress of wheel at the status of wheel braking. It will be greatly reduce the harm of wheel when braking wheel lead to the temperature increasing of wheel. of course, will improve the durability and safety.
FEA for the Wheel Design
Using computer aided design for the FEA to analysis the heat distribution of wheel, the loading distribution of wheel to validate the wheel design.
According to new design wheel sharp, R&D engineers use CAE software to analysis the possible porosity position and severity. Based on the CAE result, keep on improving to optimize the casting routine.
1. Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Color Metal etc;
2. Process: Investment casting
3. The products can be made according to customer's requirements.
3. Excellent Quality Control, Good Price. Fast Delivery!
4. Could supply casting parts per customer drawing & specification!